Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!!!


Hi Everyone!

Mark and I have been going non-stop with our big relocation to Connecticut over the weekend. I will definitely be posting more information soon!!!

In the meantime I wanted to post a little bit of love for everyone on this special day. I am so lucky to have found my other half. Mark is such a blessing to me - a gift I never could have anticipated.


MARK = fantastic, smart, witty, handsome, hardworking, patient, creative, kind, thoughtful, adventurous, responsible, loving, supportive, funny, productive, professional, driven, knowledgeable, consistent,compassionate, forgiving, diplomatic, generous, committed, conscientious, dynamic, hard worker, friendly, reliable, trustworthy, respectful, socially conscious, modest, courageous enthusiastic, focused, genuine, open-minded, wise, sensitive, sincere, adaptive, loyal, good listener...and SO MUCH MORE!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOX

No comments:

Post a Comment