Thursday, February 3, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things


I know my list of favorite things is not quite as interesting as Oprah's...and no I cannot give you all one of each of these, and a new car, AND a trip to Australia with John Travolta. But I promise that as soon as my blog makes me a billionaire - I will be happy to!

Here is a list of some of my favorite things at the moment...

1. Scrunchies. Yep, I love them. I know they are out of fashion and yes everyone makes fun of me for wearing them but I do it! Especially in bright obnoxious colors.
2. Faux Ray Bans. One of my favorite things about New York is that you can buy any type of sunglasses from street vendors for $5. I have at least 10 pairs in all of the neon colors, polka dot, mirrored, striped, etc. You can never have too many...
3. DVR. Cannot live without it.

4. Fishs Eddy American Glassware.
5. Bangle Bracelets, you can never have too many (photo of my Bangle Bowl below).

A devoted post to follow!!!
6. YSL's Touche Eclat Concealer. I hardly ever wear make up but when I do this is my absolute favorite "tool". I bought this for the first time in Australia at the age of 15 and have not used another concealer since. Apparently they now also make it for men! As I was searching for a photo I found the below...I couldn't resist posting it!
7. Peanut Butter. Probably my favorite food and can be eaten at any time of the day! I am pretty open minded when it comes to brands - I also have a soft spot for make-it-yourself Almond Butter from Whole Foods.
8. 100W Lightbulbs. I know they are not the best for the environment but bright lightbulbs make any room look so much better!
9. My Apple products. IPhone, MacBook Pro 13 (personal), MacBook Pro 15 (work) and of course my fantastic Kate Spade laptop sleeve that Mark bought be as a present for my new job. So sweet (and with great taste too!)
10. Cashmere...Scarves. Sweaters. Socks. Gloves. Blankets. Hats. I wear some sort of every single day - such an indulgence but makes life in the cold weather totally bearable.
What are some of your favorite things?

No comments:

Post a Comment