Saturday, February 5, 2011

Bangle Bracelets

As promised, I am writing a post about one of my FAVORITE accessories - the bangle bracelet!!! They are so versatile and they make great noises when they bang together or bang on surfaces (hahaha...bang bang!). I always wear them on my left hand if I am going to be doing anything productive because I am right-handed and absolutely cannot write or function for that matter if they are on my writing hand. However, on my left hand I am all about stacking them up. As long as you can still use your arm you can never have too many!

My favorite place to buy bangles is flea markets. However, H & M, ebay, etsy, street vendors, Claire's, and other junky jewelry stores are great resources as well. I do not hesitate to buy bangles cheap because in reality they really do not remain in one place on your skin for long so they are not likely to cause irritation. I am actually allergic to all metals except for platinum which means I do not get to play dress up with jewelry unless it is big and loose - i.e. bangles or necklaces so I have to have fun where I can.

So, without further ado I have gather some fantastical bangle bracelets from across the web. Feel free to purchase any or all of these and send my way :)

LUST:












LOVE:





Add Image





GIMME GIMME!








There are SO MANY inexpensive bangles on ebay and etsy - definitely check it out if you are interested. I hope you enjoyed looking at all of these bangles as much as I did looking for them! Do you have any interesting bangles or have you had any exciting bangle finds?

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment