Monday, December 12, 2011

The big 2-8




Today kicks off our season of "events"...

Melissa Birthday: 12/12
M & M's 1st date: 12/18
Mark's Birthday: 12/21
Christmas: 12/25

We basically give each other presents all month long!!!

It is F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C

Today was/is great. Mark woke me up with the world's largest chocolate chip cookie for breakfast and then proceeded to shower me with gifts that he found on MY PINTEREST!!!! He actually learned how to use "that crazy picture thing" and ordered presents for me. I am just SO lucky :). He is the best.

***Sidenote. One night when I was pinterest-ing Mark said it is like hoarding and oversharing at the same time in a digital world. I about died laughing.

Add Image
Tonight I am off to a very small dinner - will report on that later.

Then, on Saturday, we will go to lunch with BOTH of our parental units. Mark's parents come in on Thursday for the weekend to celebrate our birthdays. So exciting!

I hope you are all having an awesome day as well

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment