Wednesday, November 30, 2011

HELLO WORLD!!!

It has been wayyyyy too long since I last posted!

A LOT HAS HAPPENED!
  • We got married on July 16th
  • Mark took the job as Diageo's Director of Marketing for Texas, Louisiana, and Oklahoma
  • We went on the DREAM HONEYMOON
  • We left CT (Mark by plane, me in the coolest rental minivan ever) and moved to DALLAS!!! (squeals and tears of joy everytime I get to write that!)
  • I roadtripped across America with Lillabelle and saw my awesome family
  • We rented the cutest little house in the world
  • We unpacked...and unpacked...and unpacked...(still unpacking)
  • We went to the Cowboy's game a few times
  • The Avondets, Browns and Luskeys hosted a fantastic cocktail party for us and the Mathis parentals came to visit
  • We went to Salt Lake City to visit Andrew and Josey
  • Val and Ed came to visit and we went to my first NASCAR race
  • I became obsessed with Pinterest
  • Our family grew by one (not what you are thinking - we adopted a dog!)
  • We went to North Carolina for Thanksgiving
  • And so much more in between...
Needless to say, we are feeling extremely blessed.

I am really looking forward to blogging about each of these things!!! Now that I am finally out from under the travel/move/unpacking I can give the proper attention to this blog so all of you can be up to date on the going ons of our little family.

I will also be doing some updating on the blog - am thinking about changing it up a bit.

Exciting Times!

No comments:

Post a Comment